Case No. 02-12059, (Jointly Administered).United States Bankruptcy Court, N.D. Illinois, Eastern Division.
October 19, 2004
ORDER AS TO FIFTH OMNIBUS OBJECTION TO CLAIMS
CAROL DOYLE, Bankruptcy Judge
This cause coming to be heard on the Fifth Omnibus Objection of the Post-Confirmation Committee (the “PCC”) of Unsecured Creditors of HA2003, Inc., Formerly Known as HA-LO Industries, Inc., et al., to Claims (the “Fifth Omnibus Objection”); notice of the Fifth Omnibus Objection having been given to all affected creditors; the Court having heard any arguments of counsel for the PCC and any claimant subject to the Fifth Omnibus Objection; the hearing on the Fifth Omnibus Objection having been continued as to certain claims; and the Court being otherwise fully advised in the premises; IT IS HEREBY ORDERED THAT:
1. The Fifth Omnibus Objection is withdrawn with prejudice as to claim no. 2260 of HealthSource/Hudson Health Plan.
2. The Fifth Omnibus Objection is sustained as to claim no. 33393 of Syngenta Crop Protection, and any previous order entered with respect to claim no. 33393 shall be superseded by this Order.
3. The Fifth Omnibus Objection is continued to November 16, 2004 at 11:00 a.m. with respect to the creditors listed inSchedule 1 to this Order.
4. This Court shall retain jurisdiction over the PCC and the Claimants whose claims are subject to the Fifth Omnibus Objection with respect to any matters related to or arising from the implementation of this Order.
5. This Order is without prejudice to the rights of the HA2003 Liquidating Trust and the PCC to object to any other filed or scheduled claims in these chapter 11 cases or to further object to any Claims objected to herein, not otherwise deemed allowed, on any basis or for any reason, subject to the terms of the Plan.
6. This Order is a final order, and the Fifth Omnibus Objection and this Order constitute a core proceeding.
SCHEDULE I Claims to be continued to November 16, 2004
Howard Miller K2 Graphic Services Inc. Universal Auto Frames