Case No. 02-13533 (AJG), (Jointly Administered).United States Bankruptcy Court, S.D. New York.
March 10, 2005
Mark A. Shaiken, Esq., Larry M. Bauer, Esq., Jamie L. Aussieker, Esq., STINSON MORRISON HECKER LLP, St. Louis, MO, Attorneys for Debtors and Debtors in Possession.
SCHEDULING ORDER WITH RESPECT TO DEBTORS’ OBJECTION TO CLAIM NO. 14274 FILED BY GILBERT SMITH
ARTHUR GONZALEZ, Bankruptcy Judge
Pursuant to Rule 7026 of the Federal Rules of Bankruptcy Procedure, the following scheduling order shall govern with respect to discovery in this contested matter and/or adversary proceeding between MCI, Inc. (f/k/a Worldcom, Inc.) and certain of its affiliates and Gilbert Smith (the “Parties”).
1. On or before March 21, 2005, the Parties shall exchange the information required by Rule 26(a)(1) of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure, incorporated into bankruptcy proceedings pursuant to Rule 7026 of the Federal Rules of Bankruptcy Procedure;
2. On or before May 4, 2005, the Parties shall exchange those documents referred to in their respective initial disclosure statements;
3. On or before July 29, 2005, the Parties shall complete non-expert discovery;
4. On or before August 12, 2005, Plaintiff shall disclose the identify of any expert witness(es) and provide his/her expert report(s);
5. On or before August 26, 2005, Debtors shall disclose the identity of any expert witness(es) and provide his/her expert report(s);
6. The deadline for filing dispositive motions is October 31, 2005; and
7. The pre-trial conference shall be set by the Court at a time after filing dispositive motions; and
8. The requirements of Local Bankruptcy Rule 7056-1(a) are hereby suspended in this matter.