Case No. 02-13533 (AJG) (Jointly Administered).United States Bankruptcy Court, S.D. New York.
June 15, 2005
ORDER REGARDING SCHEDULING WITH RESPECT TO OBJECTION TO PROOF OF CLAIM NUMBERED 1816 FILED BY PSINET LIQUIDATING LLC TRUST FILED IN THE WORLDCOM, INC., ET AL. CASES (“PSINET’S CLAIM”) AND MCI/WORLDCOM NETWORK SERVICES INC. AND AFFILIATES’ REQUEST FOR PAYMENT OF ADMINISTRATIVE EXPENSE CLAIM (“MCI’S ADMINISTRATIVE CLAIM”) FILED IN THE PSINET INC. ET AL. CASES
ARTHUR GONZALEZ, Bankruptcy Judge
Upon a Scheduling Conference held before this Court on June 2, 2005 and the agreement of the parties as reflected on the Court’s record, it is ORDERED that:
1. All matters concerning the respective objections to PSINET’s Claim and MCI’s Administrative Claim (collectively, the “Consolidated Matters”) shall be consolidated and heard together.
2. All written discovery in connection with the Consolidated Matters shall be completed by July 22, 2005.
3. On or before August 12, 2005, all depositions shall be completed.
4. On or before August 29, 2005, all dispositive motions shall be filed.
5. A final pre-trial conference shall be held on September 13, 2005 at 10:00 a.m.
6. The trial on the Consolidated Matters shall be held on September 20, 2005, or as soon thereafter as these matters may be tried by the Court.
7. The dates set forth here in may be adjourned and extended by written consent of the parties or by further order of the Court.